We have a substantial research programme ranging from detailed study into the basic science of lung disease, clinical trials of new drugs and treatments, translational research into how we can implement new findings into clinical practice, and research into the way health services are organised and delivered. A summary of our Research Strategy for 2015-17 can be viewed by clicking here.
- Pulmonary Imaging (POLARIS)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Occupational Lung Disease
- Pulmonary Vascular Disease and Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Physiology
- Academic Unit of Respiratory Medicine, University of Sheffield
- Pulmonary MR Imaging Group, University of Sheffield (POLARIS)
- Pulmonary Vascular Research Group, University of Sheffield
- Centre for Workplace Health (HSL Buxton)
- The Renshaw Lab: Innate Immunity research at University of Sheffield
The links to the left describe our research into different lung conditions, key collaborators, support for investigators, and details of our studies, grants and publications.
Enquiries: contact Jim.firstname.lastname@example.org